Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wedding Ensemble

Happy Wedding Day to Candice and Matt! They are travelling to Jamaica today for their wedding. I was honored to be able to make all their invitations, wedding favor tags and embroidered beach towels for the lucky ones who went to Jamaica for the wedding. This was such an endeavor of love. This is the 3rd wedding ensemble I have done and I am looking for more to do. It is so easy with all the great cardstock and supplies offered by Stampin' Up!

She wanted to use colors that represent the ocean so we used Sahara Sand for the base, added a layer of Baja Breeze and printed on the Marbled White Vellum. The whole thing was tied together using the Organdy Ribbon. I think they turned out great and the bride was very pleased!

I will post more pieces in the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment