Friday, June 26, 2009

My How Time Flys!


The summer season has just started and yet I am booking events already into August! Please see my calendar icon on the left of the screen to see what I have booked and what events you may want to RSVP for. Also, if you have any suggestions or ideas for an event, feel free to leave me a comment.


I am now planning my annual Christmas in July card making event. It is scheduled to be on July 18th at 10 AM and promises to be fun and inspirational! I always love this event and get out the Christmas music, snacks and fun! Truly, Christmas can be in our heart any time of the year! I hope you will plan to come and the crowds will be such that I have to offer a 2nd time or make it an all day affair! Attached is a Sneak Preview!

No comments:

Post a Comment