Saturday, July 25, 2009

Only 5 Months Until Christmas!


Did you know that today marks the half-way day until Christmas? Yes, only 6 months left! How are you doing on your handmade Christmas cards and ideas for Christmas gifts this year? Everyone is feeling the crunch this year. Why not make some beautiful cards to give or send and include the stamp you used as part of their gift! Give early and then send a card at the holiday to remind them of your gift. Why not include instructions and supplies for them to make a stack of cards or better yet, you could make them with your friend. It is always so much more fun with 2 or more stamping together! Here is another card to inspire you!
Even as I post this today, I am headed to Cozumel, Mexico for another week of scuba diving with my best buddy and hubby Mike. If I have internet access this week I will try to post some photos for you. So, please forgive me, I am blogging early to have coverage all week. If I do not respond to you quickly then you can be sure I do not have access until after the 2nd of August. Thanks for understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment