Monday, November 2, 2009

A Beautiful Christmas card


I cannot believe that Christmas is less than 2 months away! I am really trying to do a "handmade" Christmas this year. If this is your goal, plan to come to my Gift's to Go class coming up next Saturday, the 14th. We will be making 5 gifts for only $20. You can see a few sneak peeks by looking at my blog for the next few days.

The card I am sharing today is a long card that fits in the open-ended envelopes. The card is Sage Shadow, Basic Black, with a silver background, then the stamped image is done on Whisper White. The card is stamped using the wonderful Stampin' Up! markers...chocolate chip and sage shadow. Of course, the tree is from one of our all time favorite stamp sets, Lovely as a Tree.

2 comments:

  1. There is the lovely tree!! Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today, Christmas cards come in all shapes and sizes from small and simple to big and colorful.

    ReplyDelete