Saturday, December 10, 2011

Another Goody Box

I have said it before and I am sure I will say it again, but you can never have too many little gifts handy for this time of year and who wants to spend $$$$$. Why not make your little gifts for your friends and neighbors? They will surely appreciate them even more than some cheesy thing you happened to pick up at the Dollar store.



I made this box in minutes, literally. I think it took me about 20 minutes to make but if I were making more I would surely do them in assembly line style. Why not make them up for teacher gifts. This box has 2 pockets for holding little goodies. I put the yummy Coldstone Creamery hot chocolate packs in this one but you could put anything in them. Be creative!  Contact me if you want to dimensions for this box.

No comments:

Post a Comment