Saturday, December 10, 2011

Create with Connie and Mary CCMC 179

I am playing for blog candy! Oh yeah! Well, I love the challenges and a little candy can't hurt. Anyway, this week is a color challenge. I was stumped for a few days but finally got a handle on it. I pulled out the sewing machine (even though the light is out) and put a few touches on the card. The colors are:
I used the Snow Much Fun set and some of the 6x6 DSP that is in the In Colors stack for 2010-2011 on the background. It sort of reminded me of snowflakes. I used the cute chubby snowman and colored him in using the Many Marvelous Markers.


8 comments:

  1. super sweet! I love that snowman and the fun layout! thanks for playing with us are CCMC:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right about the DSP and the snowflakes. The snowman is adorable and fits right in! Thanks for joining us this week at CCMC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Love the snowmen!! And I think he works perfectly with these colors! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! I love those three layered panels in behind the snowman. Thanks for playing at CCMC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute layout and perfect coloring job! Love that jolly snowman...thanks for playing along with us at CCMC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That snowman is just cute no matter what people do with it...isn't he? Love the stitching and your watercoloring is great. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This little guy is just perfect in ANY colors! Love the stitching you used too! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet snowman! Love the stitching around him! Thanks for playing along with the color challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete