Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Dynamic Duos "Bold & Cheery" Week

A Color Challenge this week and it should be easy right??? Well, not so much for me today. Not enough sun for 2 days in a row here in OKC. I was riding my bike in the upper 60's on Friday afternoon and today it is icy and snowy...temp 11 with wind chills of -8. Brrr! Not expected to be above freezing tomorrow either. By the time this posts to my blog all this will be a bad memory of another wintry blast (hopefully the last one) for 2014 here in Oklahoma City. But...here is my stab at the color challenge.


2 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Love this technique with the tag punch. Thanks for sharing at the Dynamic Duos this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a soft and elegant card using the bold and cheery colors! Nicely done! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete