Monday, March 3, 2014

Thankful for Spring - Thank You Card Challenge


I know Spring is right around the corner but it doesn't feel like it here today...Brrr. Woke up to 7 degrees and 3" of ice and snow on the ground. Well, we need the moisture here in Oklahoma! So, I made one of the little 3" cards using the new Scalloped Tag Punch. It is so easy to do! If you haven't played with it yet, well, give me a call and we will play.



Then, since I made such a "little" card I decided I would do another regular sized card. I love butterflies and the spring so I pulled out my Afternoon Picnic DSP and made up this quick little card.


2 comments:

  1. Wow, Judi! Both cards are beautiful! I love the layout on the first card with the scalloped tag top. The embossing on the second card is gorgeous. Thanks for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your cards are beautiful, Judi! Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete